My name is Matthew Denny, a 25-year Post-Graduate student. I am a highly motivated individual with a passion for game-play scripting, AI development, Design, and developing games across multiple platforms. If you wish to get in contact with me please use the contact form below or the contact page above.
- MSc in 3D Computer games design at Staffordshire university 2018 - 2019 Grade: Destinction
- BSc (HONS) Computer Gameplay Design and Production at Staffordshire University, 2014 – 2017, Grade Achieved: 1st class
- Foundation Games Design at Staffordshire University, 2013 - 2014. Grade Achieved: 2:1
- Hayward's Health Central Sussex College, 2010 - 2011.
- UE4's Blueprint scripting.
- Currently learning C++ from a Udemy course.
- Adobe Photoshop.
- Unreal Engine 4.
- Github source contral desktop
- Microsoft Visual Studios.
- Auto-desk 3DS max.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Google i.o graphs.
- Github Desktop source control
- Jira and confluence
Other Technical experience:
- Online networking in UE4.
- Mobile Development.
- AI scripting in Unity and UE4.
- Publishing to mobile platforms.
- Working for university game studio Digital Kiln, under an industry environment.
- Q/A test day for the game Eden Star for the studio Flix Interactive.
- Independent publishing to IOS and Android platforms.
- Designing and scripting.
- Developing for PC and Mobile platforms.
- Everything Sci-Fi.